from 22.5 to 26. 6. 19
6x sessions each lasting 2 hours
110€ for the whole class
19 € drop in
In this course we will explore the steps and methods
for creating 2 dimensional illustrations. We will use traditional dry and aqueous mediums in an effort to concentrate on imaginative solutions to visual narration. Demonstrations, lecture and exercises will reinforce
the creation of a completed illustration.
Some take home work will be assigned during this course.
While not necessary, it is recommended that students have some familiarity with drawing, but beginners are very welcome and will be happily accommodate
MATERIAL TO BRING ALONG :
( if you have some favorite material not listed here, feel free to bring it with or write me to ask if it could work )
- Graphite Pencils, at least one 4B, 2B, and one F or HB.
- Pencil sharpener
- Eraser (kneaded preferred - Knetgummi )
- Ball point pens (black), Very fine line (.3) to larger line (.7). SKB Soft Ink, Uni Jetstream, there are many (preferably waterproof ink)
- Cheapest option: bring some black ink ball point pens, like Bic Pens, etc., and / or Sharpies.
- cheap brushes ( da Vinci / Primo Mal-Lernpinsel or any synthetic brush ) https://www.boesner.com/pinsel/pinsel/aquarell/set-mit-5-pinseln
- Sketching paper pad, A4 or larger (even copier type paper is fine).
COLORED PENCILS, GOUACHE AND PAPER FOR FINAL ILLUSTRATION WILL BE PROVIDED
EXTRA POSSIBLE OPTIONAL MATERIAL : Felt tip pens (.005, .01 to larger sizes)