Quick Painting Studies Workshop
with Chris Leib
1 day - My 12. 2019
12.30 to 5 p.m. - 45 €
Material list at the end of the page.
When Chris started making quick paintings every day, he improved his understanding of color and how to mix pigments on an intuitive level, which gave him a confidence in his tools and his ability.
In this class, students will learn basic quick painting technique in oil, brush handling and layout, plus the ability to edit and improve their work.
With Chris’s guidance, demonstrations and humor, the daunting task of completing a painting will become a loved exercise in creative practice.
WHY Quick Painting?
- Economy of Brush Stroke
- Editing / Make decisions
- EXPERIMENTATION —> Value, Composition, Materials, Brush handling
- develop visual vocabulary
- enhance understanding of naturalistic colors
- oil colors - can bring yours or share the one in the studio
- brushes - cheap sets are easy to find
- palette - cheap photo frame with white background will be enough
- Support will be prepared ( with a basic tone ) and provided by the teacher - bring 5 € extra for this.
You can buy colors and brushes or ask us to provide them .
- 5 € for the cheap set of brushes
- 5 € for sharing the colors
- 25 € for a set of colors and brushes